This was conveyed by the Chairman of the Medical Team for the Acceleration of Covid-19 Handling of Indragiri Hilir Regency, dr. Alexis through a press release, Monday, June 29, 2020 evening.
"After undergoing the Polymerase Chain Reaction swab test, 21 patients who were isolated and treated at the Indragiri Hilir District referral hospital were declared cured and allowed to go home," said dr. Alexis.
The patients are welcome home, said dr. Alexis, after certain conditions are good clinically.
According to dr. Alexis, the cured patient of Covid-19, has a diverse history of transmission, ranging from close contact, history of travel to the unknown cause until now.
"Nevertheless, we still advise patients to always maintain health and adopt a clean lifestyle," said dr. Alexis.
Furthermore, dr. Alexis advised all positive patients of Covid-19 who were still being treated to be always excited and optimistic for healing.
As of June 29, 2020, there were no additional Covid-19 patients in Indragiri Hilir Regency. With the addition of Covid-19 positive patients who were cured, the total number of positive Covid-19 patients who recovered was 32 cases.
It is known, there are 11 positive cases of Covid-19 which are still being treated, of which 6 patients were isolated at the Puri Husada Regional General Hospital, Tembilahan and 5 patients were isolated at the Raja Musa Regional General Hospital, Guntung.
For more details, the following initials along with supporting data for positive patients in Covid-19 Indragiri Hilir Regency who were declared cured:
1. Patient GM (32 yr) Tembilahan residents
2. Patient Ny R (67 yrs) Tembilahan Citizen (GM in-laws)
3. Patients in Boys 2 MSA (3 yrs) Tembilahan Citizen (GM Children)
4. Patient Nn I A (28 years) is a citizen of Tembilahan, Health Workers at the Regional General Hospital
5. Patient Mr. A L (31 years old) is a citizen of Tembilahan
6. Patient Mr A W (34 years) is a citizen of Tembilahan, Health Workers at the Regional General Hospital
7. Patient Mr. S (26 years) is a resident of Lahang, Student
8. Patient Ms. K (18 years) is a citizen of Lahang, (Sister I S)
9. Patient Mr. S (53 yr) is a citizen of Tembilahan
10. Patient Mrs. H P D (41 yr) is a citizen of Tembilahan, a Civil Servant, one of the agencies in Indragiri Hilir Regency
11. Patients Mrs. A K D (39 yrs) are residents of Tembilahan, Health Workers at the Regional General Hospital
12. Patient Mrs. D F (41 yr) is a citizen of Tembilahan, Health Workers at the Regional General Hospital
13. Patient Mr. R (38 years) is a citizen of Tembilahan, an employee of the Regional General Hospital
14. Patient Boys K H N (14 years) is a citizen Bekawan, Students
15. Patient Mr. M (64 years) is a resident of Keritang. The initial source of transmission is unknown
16. Patient Mr. M (47 yrs) is a disadvantaged citizen. The initial source of transmission is unknown
17. Patient Mrs. S W (30 years) is a citizen of Tembilahan. Health Workers is one of the Community Health Centers in Indragiri Hilir Regency
18. Patient Son M A (15 years) is a citizen of Tembilahan. A history of close contact with a Covid-19 patient (child of Mrs. R)
19. Patient Mr. S Q (31 years) is a citizen of Tembilahan
20. Patient Mrs. R Z (52 yrs) is a citizen of Tembilahan. A history of close contact with Covid-19 (ny R) patients
21. Patient Ny A A (72 yrs) is a citizen of Tembilahan